Storytime Nursery is open 8am – 6pm and offer a variety of different sessions Monday to Friday. We are open all year round, with the exception of Bank holidays and Christmas. We charge reasonable rates and provide affordable childcare.
Here are our hours and fees:
A healthy snack is provided by the nursery, each morning & afternoon. Snacks are varied and children are encouraged to ‘have a try’.
If your child stays for lunch, parents are to provide a Packed Lunch. We always encourage the children to eat their lunch.
When your child starts at Storytime Nursery you will be asked to pay a £30 registration fee. To keep your child’s place at nursery, you are expected to pay for their sessions regardless of family holidays and any sickness days.
Please note: –
- We charge £5.00 for each 15 minutes or part thereof when children are picked up Late.
- Holiday club sessions start at 8.30am so children can not be dropped off before.
What We Provide:
- Snacks and drinks
- Beakers with and without lids
- Spare underwear available if needed
Parents need to provide:
- Nappies/pull ups and wipes (if applicable)
- A set of spare clothes
- Packed lunch which should include an ice pack